Introduction

It's started 4 years ago. I was single 23 year old workaholic, who loved 3 things - dating, working and partying.

My life was pretty great. I was young, hot and successful - I was the "it" girl when I met him.

He was a prince on a white horse. Well, actually he was a lawyer who I met on a "Body Sushi Party". Nonetheless, he was handsome, funny, down to earth guy, who I fell in love with from the first date.

As our relationship got stronger, more and more I thought that he was "The One". But unfortunately after 4 years of being together (3 of them - in one apartment) he cheated on me in our bed (I actually saw it) and left to another county, hoping to stay friends.


After couple of months of weeping and a month of hard core partying with some rebound sex. I decided to get my life back on track and become "happy single" again.


I have some tasks that I believe are going to help me achieving my goal:

1) Start playing drums again (yep, I used to play drums until I had to give them up for the sake of new career)

2) Work out at least every second day.

3) Stop going out more then twice a week, and stop getting drunk more then once a month.

4) Read a good book at least every second day, at least for 30min.

5) Stop looking for a guy to fulfill your life. No one likes needy.

And of course - write reports of progress in this blog. So, dear reader - if you exist...) In case this blog randomly ends, know that I fail.


P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia.

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Cosmo And a Bar.


So here I am, really close to be finally me again. The problem is - 27 year old me is still different form 23 year old me.
I'm more focused, I'm much more serious about career and money and less about hobbies and men.

This is not who I wanted to become, I still have an image in my head of a girl that jumps around with a happy smile and in a short skirt, but apparently that girl is now sitting at a bar, having her cocktail and thinking of how fun it would be if she could also read a book.

You know that there are many bars around the world with names like "Whiskey and Books" or "Bar and Books" but I wish that there would actually be a bar where you would come in, feel the atmosphere inspired by designer interior with fireplace and comfy chairs in a half dark room with a small nightstand and a lamp next to you, sit down, order a drink and read a book surrounded by other beautiful people reading books and chatting while listening to a jazz music (basically a library with less light and some drinks).
And then you wouldn't have to sit in a bar, doing nothing, and guys wouldn't have to come up with pickup lines - they would just talk about books that girls would read...

Ahh, that would be my kind of bar... Gosh, I feel old just typing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment