Introduction

It's started 4 years ago. I was single 23 year old workaholic, who loved 3 things - dating, working and partying.

My life was pretty great. I was young, hot and successful - I was the "it" girl when I met him.

He was a prince on a white horse. Well, actually he was a lawyer who I met on a "Body Sushi Party". Nonetheless, he was handsome, funny, down to earth guy, who I fell in love with from the first date.

As our relationship got stronger, more and more I thought that he was "The One". But unfortunately after 4 years of being together (3 of them - in one apartment) he cheated on me in our bed (I actually saw it) and left to another county, hoping to stay friends.


After couple of months of weeping and a month of hard core partying with some rebound sex. I decided to get my life back on track and become "happy single" again.


I have some tasks that I believe are going to help me achieving my goal:

1) Start playing drums again (yep, I used to play drums until I had to give them up for the sake of new career)

2) Work out at least every second day.

3) Stop going out more then twice a week, and stop getting drunk more then once a month.

4) Read a good book at least every second day, at least for 30min.

5) Stop looking for a guy to fulfill your life. No one likes needy.

And of course - write reports of progress in this blog. So, dear reader - if you exist...) In case this blog randomly ends, know that I fail.


P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia.

Sunday 10 March 2013

The Date.


Last night I was so devastated with the "ex dinner", I decided to agree to go on a date with the guy who was trying to ask me out for several years. His name was David, and he was a 35 years old successful investment banker from UK.
Dinner turned out to be just great, he took me to posh Sushi restaurant "Nobu". Food was delicious, drinks were fine and he was funny and charming.  After dinner I took him to a bar  for a couple of drinks, one thing about him, he does not handle his drinks well, by the time I started to have fun, he was falling on a floor... In any case I decided that he deserved at least a little make-out session after wich I went home.

Not the love of my life, but we could definitely have some fun together from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment